Free Ethereal (Celestra #1)Books Online Download

Share:
Free Ethereal (Celestra #1)Books Online Download
Ethereal (Celestra #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 225 pages
Rating: 3.75 | 13616 Users | 952 Reviews

List Regarding Books Ethereal (Celestra #1)

Title:Ethereal (Celestra #1)
Author:Addison Moore
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 225 pages
Published:March 26th 2011 by Addison Moore
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Angels

Relation Supposing Books Ethereal (Celestra #1)

Sixteen year-old, Skyla Messenger is a dead girl walking. When her newly remarried mother moves the family to Paragon Island, to a house that is rumored to be haunted, Skyla finds refuge in Logan Oliver, a boy who shares her unique ability to read minds. Skyla discovers Logan holds the answers to the questions she’s been looking for, but Logan’s reluctance to give her the knowledge she desires leaves her believing Logan has a few secrets of his own. Skyla’s bloodlines may just be connected to the most powerful angelic beings that roam the earth, and the more she knows, the more danger she seems to be in. Suddenly an entire faction of earthbound angels wants her dead, at least she still has Logan, or does she?

Particularize Books Toward Ethereal (Celestra #1)

Original Title: Ethereal
Edition Language: English
Series: Celestra #1
Characters: Skyla Messenger

Rating Regarding Books Ethereal (Celestra #1)
Ratings: 3.75 From 13616 Users | 952 Reviews

Judge Regarding Books Ethereal (Celestra #1)
BOOK LOVE!!! I didn't know what to expect from this book, but I'm so glad I took a chance on it because it paid off in a big way. Not only was the plot interesting, but the writing was beautiful. I hope the author plans on putting out the next in the series really soon because she left me wanting more. Excellent read. I highly recommend.

This book was FREE for kindle on Amazon, and a colleague had recommended it to me based on the fact that I occasionally read YA fantasy romance. Based on reading the book, I assume the reason they could offer it for such a reduced price is because it was written by a teenager and they didnt bother hiring an editor. (Disclaimer I have no idea if this is true this is merely based on the fact that the quality of writing in this book makes Stephanie Meyer look like William Shakespeare). In

Am I the only one who thinks Skyla is a slut?Even that, I could forgive, but she's shallow too! She's a shallow slut!In the beginning of the book, she already shows indecision about Gage (awesome) and Logan (sucks). (view spoiler)[ She spends the majority of the series jumping around between the two of them, changing them as often as a normal person changes underwear. And they let her! It's fairly ridiculous and inhumanly annoying. DO NOT READ! (hide spoiler)]She is unbelievably stupid and

This has got to be one of the worst books I have ever read. I finished merely so I could have all the ammunition for this review. Here goes...I find this entire book to be ridiculously superficial. Not a single character, event or location was described or developed effectively. And if there were descriptions, they were of the most stupid things such as the fog. What is this author's fixation with fog? How many times do we have to read about the way in which fog can envelope a person, wrap a

Bullet Review:DNF @10% or Chapter 4.Why do you ask? How about when she says "God--I think I'm in love" to the guy she literally JUST MET maybe 12 hours before? Or the sudden acquisition of a power to read people's minds? Or the sappy paragraphs long goop fest over the set of abs? Or what about how she calls the son of her step-father her "half brother" when he's EXACTLY her age? (That's her STEP-brother - her half-brother means he shares one parent with her).Abso-f@#$ing-lutely not.I'll share

I found this book to be...an acquired taste. The content is really love it or hate it, and I LOVEEEED it. This was sooooooo good.I personally am a sucker fairy and angel books, but this was kind of an interesting twist on angels. The book is about Skyla messenger, who's father and her can both read minds, and when her father dies her mom remarries and they move to paragon island off of washington from L.A. On paragon island, she learns that she is a Celestra, or a very high rank of angel that

This book is awful! The author uses extremely short chapters (almost James Patterson short) and the plot is choppy and confusing because of it. The main character is boring and unlikeable. She's described as perfect with long, flowing (and of course, never frizzy) blonde hair and perfect crystal blue eyes. She moves to Paragon Island, into the house where a murdered girl (Chloe) lives. The dead girl's best friend (Brielle) immediately runs over and becomes best friends with Skyla for some

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.